Friday, February 20, 2009

Okay - so I'll admit it.....I have been a horrible blogger!!! I promise to try harder from here on out!!! Let's just say do over and call it even :)

To start out things off right I thought I would share all of the "monthly" pictures I take of Mady with her friend Monkey. Its been a nice way to see how much she has grown every month and boy has she gotten bigger!!


Month 1

Month 2


Month 3

Month 4

Month 5

Month 6

Month 7

Month 8

Our little girl is getting so big!! Here are some of her favorite things to do:

  • Sit up like a big girl
  • Pull up on everything
  • Blow rasbperries (especially when she is eating solids)
  • Give open mouth kisses
  • Wave hi and bye-bye
  • Sit on your shoulders

Mady will be getting her 9 month professional pictures this weekend, so I'll be sure to post some of those on Sunday!!




No comments: